Friday, December 25, 2009

2009/12/26

What's new? Well, I had my third speaking test in 3 weeks. So far, I have made a perfect score on each. Hopefully, I can keep this up. I think if I am at the top of my class I can get some scholarship money!! I guess you can say school is going well. I enjoy my teachers and classmates.

Christmas was Friday. On Christmas eve, my friends and I met up at a hotel room for our party. It was a good way to celebrate Christmas. Other than the fact I was extremely tired from work and school all day, I had fun. I cooked chicken and hotteok. I am pretty sure I have explained it before, but I will do so again. It is basically a pancake with cinnamon sugar and crushed nuts inside. Oh so good!! After the party, I went home.

On Christmas, I met with my friend 정길 and had lunch. Afterwards, we went to 교보, but it was so crowded, we decided to leave. We both went home and I rested for a bit. I met with my 선생님 and had dinner. We ate some sushi, then went to a bar and played darts. Apparently, last night wasn't my night. I ended up losing 2 out of the 3 games. I'm not saying that I am good at darts, but I am better than how I played last night, haha. Afterwards, we went home.

Today, I will meet with a friend and watch Sherlock Holmes. I'm hoping it is good since it has been a movie I have been looking forward to all year. Maybe in my next post, I will let you know what I think.

This week has been a week of thought. It seems as if I hit a brick wall and couldn't figure a way around it. Today, I was able to talk to a good friend, David Miller, and we had a good conversation. I think through the conversation, some things were made clear. I know I need to find some time for myself and that is my goal for this week. To find a place where there are no expectations of me. A place where I am alone and can think. A place where God and I can have a conversation like we use to. I want to come back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment