Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Umm... What?

Okay, I told you I had some big news and I wasn't lying. I finally have a few moments where I can tell you a little about what it actually is. I can tell you it involves Korean and singing. I can also tell you that it involves acting. Can you guess what it is? It's a Korean musical that yours truly will be part of.

Now before you start, I know, I'm not Korean and I haven't acted since I was in high school. However, the director saw something in me and decided I would be good for it. Here is a little bit more info. The people I am working with are doing a musical that is equivalent to Romeo and Juliet in Korean without the tragedy part. There will be a Korean cast and a foreign cast. I am pretty sure you can guess which cast I am part of. This is a great opportunity for me and am ever so thankful I was asked to be part of it. I have already met a lot of people who are extremely nice and always willing to help. Pretty much, it's amazing.

In case you still don't understand, I will break it down for you a little more.
1. There will be a Korean play with two sets of cast; Korean and foreign.
2. I am in it. I will be singing and speaking in Korean.
3. I am in a musical in Korea!!!!

Keep reading for more updates. I will constantly update as much as I can and am allowed to. Yes, I know this might seem really random, but come on, it's me we are talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment