Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day at the Office

One of my co-wokers, well she is actually my boss, doesn't eat chicken. But yesterday another one of our co-workers gave her a sandwich. Can you guess what kind of sandwich it was? Well, it was a chicken sandwich. Jenny didn't realize that she was about to bite into a nice juicy chicken sandwich and then once she had, we heard a kind of grunt which was followed by, "Is this chicken!?" I went to find out what just happend and saw her spitting out the meat and throwing away the sandwich.

Well, today I am being blamed for that incident. I am not sure how I can be blamed for it, but she is finding a way. She thinks it was some evil plot against her. It would be kind of funny if I did, but no I had nothing to do with it.

I am pretty sure we will argue about this all day at work. I will also make sure my students tease her about eating chicken. Yep, this is what happens at the office.

1 comment:

  1. Anyone that refuses to eat chicken deserves to have it forced upon them. It's too delicious.

    ReplyDelete