Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Simple Things I Miss

Here is a list of the things I miss.

5. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
This is by far my most favorite candy. I mean I like them so much, I was willing to spend 6 or 8 thousand won (about 6 or 8 bucks) on a pack of Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups.

4. My DVD collection.
I know this is silly to miss, but I am quite proud of my collection. Some people like their cars, others like their clothes, I like my DVD collection. I guess there is something about displaying your DVDs. It is probably the same idea as someone who displays their books, you know, the ones you see in movies that are aged and look like an intelligent person lives there.

3. A dryer.
I have to hang everything after I wash it. It is quite a pain to have to wait for something to dry.

2. A tub.
I didn't really realize this until I was talking to a friend about taking a nice hot bath. Yes, sometimes I enjoy those. But I don't even have a divider in my bathroom to stop the water from getting everywhere when I shower.

1. Mellow Mushroom
It was probably my favorite place to eat pizza. I still think it is the best pizza in Orlando. I have a lot of fond memories there with wonderful people. We even had my going away party there. Now I have a craving for their cheese pizza.


And before you get upset, I didn't mention friends or family because I thought that was obvious.

1 comment:

  1. Johnny, you should probably not admit to taking baths.

    But I totally feel you on the DVD collection thing. That's by far the most beautiful part of my apartment to me.

    ReplyDelete